2011/05/22

olà lisboa. és linda.



last month, I went to lisboa with my lovely girls from uni. we were mesmerized by the beauty and the flair of the city. whenever you should find the time, when you're there, don't miss out on the fado. it is breath-taking. 

this reminds me of my lovely friend sitta, whilst we were listening to the portuguese blues. she bent over to me and said softly touching her arm, "i have this thing." I have to add, that I had recently gotten my first waxing (hair removal) treatment, which is why I stupidly guessed: "waxing?" she looks at me pretty much confused, until my friend xushka suggests: "do you mean goosebumps?"

er, well yes. if you should get a waxing whilst listening to fado, you are not in the right place. you should get goosebumps!

since i've been longing to share these beautiful pictures with you, here they are. saúde! beautiful lisbon!

Costa da Caparica
House near Sao Jorge de Arroios 
Guincho Beach
Guincho Beach
Metro in Bairro Alto
renting a vw convertible and driving around the coast
Jardim - Palacio da Queluz
Gardens of Palacio Queluz

pictures taken by Anfissa Poroshenko 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen